COVID-19 Business Recovery Administrative Associate for the Women’s Business Center
Job no: 494784
Work type: Part-time Staff
COVID-19 Business Recovery Administrative Associate
Women’s Business Center
The COVID-19 Business Recovery Coordinator supports the Women’s Business Center by managing the responsibilities related to planning, direction and coordination of the Women’s Business Center’s operation activities. The COVID-19 Business Recovery Coordinator reports to the Program Manager of the Women’s Business Center and works collaboratively with other departments within the College.
- Maintain the database for all COVID related client information and statistics.
- Collect all client intake information and document it on the WBC internal client relationship management tool, VistaShare’s Outcome Tracker.
- Collect all program and event statistics.
- Work with the WBC Coordinator to ensure all COVID data is collected, managed, and reported properly according to requirements of the Small Business Administration and their grant management tool (EDMIS).
- Support the Program Manager’s efforts to develop, administer, and analyze assessment tools including program pre/post assessments, and other technologies to create more efficient operations.
- Oversee client/member needs. Generate invoices and collect payments. Respond to client requests and inquiries.
- Manage finance actions, including direct pay requests and department VISA transactions. Generate financial reports, manage credit and maintain files and receipts.
- Coordinate the WBC’s programs and events. Request/reserve event space, order food and beverages and ensure event materials are available.
- Perform general office duties: maintaining and ordering supplies, answering phones, filing, copying, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Professional demeanor required to effectively communicate with both internal and external constituencies.
- Business acumen.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management, and have the ability to learn additional programs.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including electronic coordination of meetings.
- Knowledge in Banner desired but not required.
- Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple and diverse projects while meeting deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years administrative support experience.
The Office of Human Resources at Canisius College utilizes an online recruitment management system.
Individuals who need reasonable accommodations under the ADA in order to participate in the search process should contact the Office of Human Resources at (716) 888-2240.
To apply, go to https://www.canisius.edu/about-canisius/employment-canisius. Review of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Please include your cover letter and resume with your application.
Canisius College, a Catholic and Jesuit University, has as its foundation the fundamental values of academic excellence, leadership, faith and social justice. Canisius is committed to educating and preparing men and women to become leaders in their professions and their communities, and in service to humanity. The college is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting, supporting, and fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff and students.
POSITION: This is a 20 hour/week part-time, non-exempt position. The regular work schedule is Monday through Friday with some evenings and weekends required when programs are scheduled.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend