Assistant Club Coach for Men’s Club Ice Hockey Teams
Job no: 494712
Work type: Part-time Staff, Temporary Staff
Head/Assistant Club Coaches for Men’s Club Ice Hockey Teams
Canisius College invites interested and qualified persons to apply for the positions of part-time Assistant Club Coach for Men’s Ice Hockey. The team participates in the Northeast Collegiate Hockey League at the Division 1 Level of the American Collegiate Hockey League.
In addition, Canisius invites qualified persons to apply for the positions of part-time Head Club Coach or Assistant Club Coach for the new Men’s Ice Hockey Club (second team). This team participates in the Upstate New York Club Hockey League at the Division 1 Level of the Collegiate Hockey Federation.
- Training, evaluation, and recruitment of student-athletes
- Schedule and coordinate conditioning drills and workouts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Coaching and playing experience
- Preferably Certified at USA Hockey Coaching - Level 3
- Previous experience supervising, communicating with, and instructing student-athletes;
- Strong communication skills, and a commitment to diversity and ability to work with a diverse population of student-athletes, parents, coaches, and administrators
The Office of Human Resources at Canisius College utilizes an online recruitment management system. Individuals who need reasonable accommodations under the ADA in order to participate in the search process should contact the Office of Human Resources at (716) 888-2240.
To apply, go to https://www.canisius.edu/about-canisius/employment-canisius. Review of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Please include your cover letter and resume with your application.
Canisius College, a Catholic and Jesuit University, has as its foundation the fundamental values of academic excellence, leadership, faith and social justice. Canisius is committed to educating and preparing men and women to become leaders in their professions and their communities, and in service to humanity. The college is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting, supporting, and fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff and students.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend